Delicious and satisfying. Serve with a sliced tomato salad on the side.
- Prep: 15 min - 20 min
- Cooking: 30 min - 40 min
- 6 medium-size red-skinned potatoes cooked
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli flowerets cooked tender-crisp
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 3 cups (750 mL) sliced mushrooms
- Canadian Raclette or Canadian Swiss-style cheese 18-21 oz (500-600 g) shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
Sauté mushrooms and green onions in butter.
Slice potatoes. In buttered, shallow, 2-litre ovenproof dish: layer bottom with half the potatoes. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle over 1/3 of cheese. Layer mushroom mixture, then broccoli. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle over another 1/3 of cheese, then the remaining potatoes. Salt and pepper again. Cover with remaining cheese.
Bake in 350 °F (180 °C) oven 30-40 minutes until heated through. Place under broiler until top is golden.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||92 % / 924 mg|