This is the Gouda Granola Bars recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) honey
- 1 cup (250 mL) cereal flakes (from ancient grains, wheat or corn)
- 1 cup (250 mL) puffed millet
- 1 cup (250 mL) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) dried cranberries coarsely chopped
- 1 peeled and grated apple
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Gouda finely diced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a bowl, mix the almond butter and honey. Add remaining ingredients. Stir until combined. Press the mixture into a buttered 9-inch (23 cm) square pan.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and let cool completely. Refrigerate about 45 minutes. Use a knife to cut into 12 bars or 16 squares.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||9 % / 94 mg|
|Vitamin E:||20 %|