This is the Gouda, Green Pea and Sweet Potato Pie recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 35 min - 40 min
- 3 cups (750 mL) sweet potatoes peeled, diced and cooked
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen green peas thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) paprika
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 7 oz (200 g) Canadian Gouda sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 lb (300 g) cooked firm white fish cut in pieces (haddock, tilapia, halibut or snapper) or canned fish drained
- Pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Gently combine potatoes, peas, onion, fish (if using), herbs and seasoning, except paprika. Arrange mixture in a 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Pour eggs over mixture. Arrange Canadian Gouda slices on top. Sprinkle with paprika for colour.
Bake in preheated 350 °F (180 °C) oven for 35–40 minutes.
As delicious with Canadian Swiss Cheese!
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||28 % / 304 mg|
|Vitamin A:||109 %|
|Vitamin B12:||58 %|