Grated Cheese Dressing
Your favourite spring vegetables get an extra boost of vibrancy from a drizzling of dressing tailor-made to highlight their freshness and the familiar flavour of your favourite Canadian cheeses.
- Prep: 5 min
- Refrigeration: 2 h
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) canola oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) apple juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Canadian Swiss cheese
- Aged Cheddar grated
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Place vinegar, mustard, oil and honey in a jar. Close lid and shake vigorously. Add apple juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Close jar and shake again. Add cheese. Serve on an asparagus and radicchio salad.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Vitamin C:||10 %|
|Vitamin E:||9 %|