This is the Grated Mozzarella Vegetarian Pizza recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min - 12 min
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 cup (250 mL) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) marinated artichoke hearts cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced onion
- 10 black olives pitted and sliced
- of oregano
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Canadian Mozzarella
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 large tomato thinly sliced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
Place crust on a lightly oiled pizza pan, pizza stone or cookie sheet. Cover with sauce. Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms, onion and olives. Season with oregano. Cover with Canadian Mozzarella. Top with pepper and tomato slices.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Make sure you allow your oven to preheat to 450 °F (230 °C) before you put in your pizza. A hot oven will bake your pizza quickly and thoroughly.
Try our recipe for Homemade pizza dough.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||34 % / 374 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||22 %|
|Vitamin C:||50 %|