This is the Greek Grilled Cheese recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 4 thick Greek style pita breads
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Feta crumbled
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) black tapenade or green olive tapenade
- 1/2 tomato seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh spinach chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Evenly distribute all ingredients on two pitas; top with remaining two.
Heat skillet over medium-low heat.
Cook sandwiches approximately 5 minutes on each side or until pitas are crispy and Feta is melting.
Serve with a fresh and crispy cucumber salad.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving