This is the Greek Pizza recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 1 pita bread
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) black olives sliced
- A few red onion slices
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried or fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian Mozzarella grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Place pita on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
Top with ingredients, ending with the Feta.
Bake 15 minutes or until pita is golden and the cheese is lightly browned.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||29 % / 315 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||47 %|