Our one-bite mini pizzas made with Greek yogurt have BIG flavour! This fun Air Fryer recipe is one you’ll love! A simple recipe that is perfect for snacking or for lunch.
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cooking: 5 minutes
- 2 cups (500 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) onion powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 ¾ cups (435 ml) Canadian Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (125 ml) tomato sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) Canadian mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup (125 ml) sliced pepperoni, mini or diced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Additional toppings (if desired)
- Serve with
- 1 cup (250 ml) tomato sauce
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Sift flour, baking powder, spices and salt in a large bowl.
Add yogurt using a wooden spoon and mix until well combined. Once mostly mixed, use your hands to knead any remaining dry ingredients into dough.
Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and roll out the dough until about ¼ inch thick.
Using a circle cookie cutter, or a cup, cut out small circles from the dough. Repeat until all the dough is used.
Add sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, and any other preferred toppings.
Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F and prepare the basket by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
Bake the bites for 4 minutes until the cheese is melted, and the crusts are golden brown.
Remove the mini pizza bites from the Air Fryer and let them cool before eating.
Top with chopped basil, if desired, and serve with extra tomato sauce. Enjoy!
- These can also be made in the oven at 450°. Bake 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown and the crust edge is browned and crisp.
- Place pizzas on a wire rack as they come out of the Air Fryer to keep the crust from becoming soggy.