This is the Grilled beef and Mozzarella salad recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1 1/3 lb (600 g) sirloin steaks
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) steak spices
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk
- 4 cups (1 L) lettuce washed and shredded
- 1 cup (250 mL) green peas fresh or thawed
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomatoes diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red onion chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) mushrooms sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Mozzarella diced or grated
- Hot peppers (optional)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Rub steaks with steak spices and let rest a few minutes.
Preheat grill to high heat or use a frying pan to cook steaks to desired doneness.
In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise with barbecue sauce and milk.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to thoroughly coat salad with dressing.
Slice steaks and serve on top of salad.
Canadian Swiss cheese, Gouda, Provolone.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||19 % / 208 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||94 %|
|Vitamin B6:||42 %|