Grilled Beef & Blue cheese bites
This is the Grilled Beef & Blue cheese bites recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 1 lb (450 g) beef cubes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) orange juice
- 2 oz (60 g) Canadian Blue cheese crumbled
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
Season beef cubes with salt and pepper. Cook on the grill for 4–5 minutes, depending on size of the cubes and desired doneness, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, mix nuts with cranberries, orange juice and Blue cheese. Add pepper to taste.
Serve grilled beef cubes topped with Blue cheese mixture.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Feta.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 51 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||104 %|
|Vitamin B6:||21 %|