This is the Grilled chicken breast with Mexican-style stuffing recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 4 chicken breasts
- 12 Bouchées Saveur Mexicaine by Damafro
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) melted butter
- Corn, tomato and avocado salad
- 4 cups (1) corn kernels cooked
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili powder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- Fresh cilantro
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise without cutting all the way through, and open them up as you would a book. Place 3
Bouchées in each breast and close up. Hold together using toothpicks, and brush with melted butter.
In a bowl, mix salad ingredients together and set aside.
Grill chicken breasts 15 minutes, turning them over halfway through cooking time. Serve with salad.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Jalapeno Havarti, Jalapeno Monterey Jack.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||15 % / 168 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||85 %|
|Pantothenic Acid:||60 %|