This is the Grilled chicken Caesar salad with Gouda recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Refrigeration: 5 min - 7 min
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) homemade Caesar dressing or store-bought
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) orange juice
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh chives chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) tarragon chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce washed and shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) croutons
- 4 slices of bacon cooked and broken into bits
- 4 oz (120 g) Canadian Gouda grated
Preheat grill to medium.
Mix dressing and orange juice in a salad bowl and reserve.
Coat chicken strips with herbs and oil, and season to taste. Cook on grill with lid closed 5–7 minutes, depending on thickness of strips.
While chicken cooks, add remaining ingredients to salad bowl and toss well. Top with hot chicken and serve immediately.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Parmesan
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||26 % / 290 mg|
|Vitamin A:||75 %|
|Vitamin B6:||46 %|