This is the Grilled Fruit Kebabs with Tangy Lemon Yogurt Sauce recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 8 min
- Refrigeration: 1 h
- 12 chunks each: peeled papaya, banana, mango, pineapple and kiwifruit
- 12 strawberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) melted butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- Tangy Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- 1 Container (450 g / 1 lb) vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) honey
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
Thread fruit chunks and strawberries onto 12 skewers. (If wooden skewers are used, soak in cold water for 30 minutes).
Combine butter and honey. Brush honey butter over kebabs. Barbecue 3 to 4 minutes per side or until hot and glazed, brushing occasionally with honey butter. Serve immediately with Tangy Lemon Yogurt Sauce.
Tangy Lemon Yogurt Sauce:
Combine yogurt, honey, grated lemon rind and lemon juice. Chill 1 hour to blend flavors.
Makes 2 1/2 cups (625 mL).
Presentation suggestion: Thinly slice a lemon; fold each slice twice and slide onto skewers.
|Calcium:||15 % / 151 mg|