This is the Grilled fruit salad with Bocconcini and mint recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- 1 Box (450 g) of strawberries hulled
- 3 peaches each cut in quarters
- 7 oz (200 g) Canadian Bocconcini each cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pure apple juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh mint chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh basil chopped
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat grill to medium.
Put strawberries on skewers if small, and place on grill along with peach quarters. Cook about 5 minutes, turning them over at least once.
Remove skewers and place the fruit in a salad bowl.
Add Bocconcini, apple juice, mint and basil. Stir well.
Serve as an appetizer or as the perfect accompaniment for grilled dishes such as pork chops.
Add a touch of honey or maple syrup to turn the dish into a dessert, or add salt and pepper or a few drops of balsamic glaze for an appetizer.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Feta.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||17 % / 190 mg|
|Vitamin C:||79 %|