This is the Grilled Onion & Artichoke Dip recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- 1 Vidalia onion or other sweet onion peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) bottled sweet onion vinaigrette
- 1 tsp (5 mL) butter
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground pepper
- 1 14 oz (398 mL) can artichokes drained
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) bottled cheese dressing and dip
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
Preheat grill to medium.
Place onion slices in a single layer on a large piece of non-stick grill foil, non-stick side facing up. Drizzle with 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the sweet onion dressing and top with butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Shape foil around onions into a sealed packet.
Grill onion packet, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or until onions are very soft. Increase heat to high and line grill with a sheet of grill foil. Toss artichokes with remaining sweet onion dressing and grill, turning often, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned.
Combine onions, artichokes and cheese dressing in a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are combined but still chunky. Stir in parsley and serve warm. Can be covered, refrigerated and reheated in a microwave oven.
Learn more about
|Calcium:||5 % / 52 mg|