This is the Grilled Salmon Fillets with Teriyaki Ginger Butter recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Teriyaki Ginger Butter
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) butter softened
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh ginger root grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) packed golden brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) lemon zest grated
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 6 pieces of salmon fillet (2 lb/1 kg)
Teriyaki Ginger Butter:
Beat together butter, soy sauce, garlic, ginger root, sugar, lemon rind and juice. Divide mixture in half. Set one half of teriyaki ginger butter aside.
Melt remaining half of the butter preparation in a small metal pot on the barbecue.
Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on greased grill directly over medium-high heat. Brush with melted teriyaki ginger butter.
Cook, with lid open, 10 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through grilling; brush often with the flavored butter. Top each serving with reserved unmelted teriyaki ginger butter.
Learn more about
|Calcium:||3 % / 32 mg|