This is the Grilled steak and Monterey Jack roll-ups recipe.
- Prep: 45 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1 lb (450 g) sirloin steaks
- 1 red bell pepper cut into quarters
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into quarters
- 1 red onion sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) corn kernels or 2 fresh corn on the cob grilled and kernels sliced off the cob
- 2 cups (500 mL) Canadian Monterey Jack grated
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- Lime juice (optional)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat grill to medium heat. Coat steaks and vegetables with barbecue sauce. Cook 5–8 minutes on hot grill, turning steaks over just once.
Chop up steaks and vegetables. Transfer to a bowl and mix with corn and Monterey Jack. Spoon onto lettuce leaves, sprinkle with lime juice, then roll and savour.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Swiss cheese, Cheddar, Gouda.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||22 % / 243 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||45 %|
|Vitamin C:||110 %|