This is the Ham Focaccia recipe.
- Prep: 1 h 10
- Cooking: 25 min - 30 min
- 1 tbsp (30 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) warm Milk
- 2 pouches (1/4 oz/ 8 g each) instant yeast
- 4 cups (1 L) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Canadian Cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp (10 mL) fresh thyme chopped
- Ham Topping
- Sliced or cubed ham
- Plum tomatoes sliced
- Crumbled Canadian Feta
- Shredded Canadian Mozzarella
- Pitted black olives
- Red onions thinly sliced
- Fresh herbs (or dried)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a bowl, beat in yogurt, oil, salt, sugar and warm milk. In a separate bowl, combine yeast, flour, cheese and thyme. Pour liquid ingredients over dry mixture. Knead dough 2-3 minutes. Press into ball, cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature 30-45 minutes.
Divide dough in half. Roll dough with rolling pin and place on buttered baking sheet. Bake in 400 °F (205 °C) oven, 15 to 18 minutes. Garnish with favorite topping and bake a second time, 8 to 10 minutes, and serve.
Note: Baked dough can be frozen for later use.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||28 % / 305 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||53 %|