This is the Havarti & Coriander Carrot Purée recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 4 cups (1 L) carrots peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) onion coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic germ removed, and cut in four
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coriander seeds crushed
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Havarti diced
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
In a saucepan, cook carrots with onion and garlic, in salted water, until tender.
Mash with a pestle or food processor, return to saucepan, and cook over low heat to reheat purée, if necessary.
Remove from heat, add cheese and adjust seasoning. Stir gently and serve before cheese is completely melted.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||17 % / 191 mg|
|Vitamin A:||74 %|
|Vitamin C:||10 %|