Chicken salad, honey-and-mustard, Havarti Cheeseburger. This burger makes a great picnic item!
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 2 min
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded, cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 flat hamburger buns
- 4 slices of Canadian Havarti
- 1 cup (250 mL) julienned store-bought vegetables
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Place all ingredients, except garnish and toppings, in a mixing bowl. Season to taste and combine.
Heat burger buns and top with the chicken preparation. Top with Havarti cheese and veggies before serving.