You'll love this easy gourmet sauce spooned over chilled cooked green beans or asparagus. It also makes a scrumptious dip that will entice the whole family into eating more veggies!
- Prep: 10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh dill finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients. Let stand at least an hour to let flavours combine.
Just before serving, sprinkle with toasted flaked or slivered almonds.
Learn more about
|Calcium:||1 % / 10 mg|