This dip is a sure-fire way of making everyone fill up on their veggies.
- Prep: 5 min - 10 min
- Refrigeration: 1 h
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) plain yogurt (1 % or 2 %)
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) sour cream
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Mild Canadian Cheddar or Medium Cheddar shredded
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grated carrot
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped green onion
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh dill or 1/4 tsp (1 mL) dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) liquid honey
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, Canadian Cheddar, carrots, green onion, dill and honey.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavours or for up to 1 day.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||4 % / 45 mg|
|Vitamin A:||3 %|
|Vitamin B12:||5 %|