Honeyed Yogourt Fruit SaladOur dietitians' favourite
This is the Honeyed Yogourt Fruit Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Refrigeration: 1 h - 2 h
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) choice of seedless grapes
- 1 cup (250 mL) choice of peeled melon cubes
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 2 kiwis peeled and sliced
- Yogourt and Honey Sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) liquid honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) vanilla extract
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Prepare fruit salad just before serving. Gently combine all ingredients in large bowl. Divide among 4 dessert bowls and drizzle with Yogourt and Honey Sauce.
Yogourt and Honey Sauce:
Sauce is best when prepared in advance. In bowl, mix all ingredients. Chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||11 % / 124 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||17 %|
|Vitamin B6:||24 %|
|Vitamin C:||100 %|