This is the Italian Pizza recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 1 individual store-bought pizza crust
- 1 plum tomato seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh basil roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian Provolone grated
- 1 1/2 oz (45 g) fresh Canadian Mozzarella sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) shaves of Canadian Parmesan
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Place pizza crust on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
Top with ingredients, ending with the Parmesan.
Bake 15 minutes or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||15 % / 168 mg|