This is the Joe Beef's Radish greens soup recipe.
- Prep: 5 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Radish greens from 2 bunches of radishes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 oz (120 g) cooked ham finely diced
- 4 cups (1 L) chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Lemon juice
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) butter
- Parsley or celery leaves to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) beer cheese
- Croutons to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Thoroughly wash radish greens, then finely chop.In a Dutch oven or skillet, add oil, garlic and ham, and cook on medium heat. Add greens and cook for 3–4 min, stirring occasionally, until wilted. Add broth and continue cooking for 15 more min.Season with salt and pepper. Add a few drops of lemon juice to brighten and balance the flavour.Add butter and stir. Serve hot, garnished with a few parsley or celery leaves, a few croutons and a generous spoonful of beer cheese.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||9 % / 95 mg|
|Vitamin A:||33 %|
|Vitamin C:||74 %|
|Vitamin E:||9 %|