The King of Tex-Mex Burgers with Cheddar
This is the The King of Tex-Mex Burgers with Cheddar recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 8 min - 12 min
- 1 1/3 lb (625 g) lean ground beef or 1 tsp (5 mL) Tex-Mex seasoning mix or 1/2 tsp (2 mL) chili powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) and ground cumin
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chili sauce or ketchup
- 4 oz (120 g) Canadian Aged Cheddar shredded
- 4 Ultra-Moist Hamburger Buns (regular or with sesame) toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Choice of toppings: cheese lettuce, tomato, avocado, peppers, etc.
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat the barbecue.
In a bowl, combine ground beef with spices, onion, jalapeño, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce and cheese. Shape into 4 large patties. Salt and pepper to taste.
Grill patties on barbecue for 4 to 6 minutes per side until well done. Remove from heat and place on toasted buns. Top with your choice of cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving