The ice cream base used in this mousse makes it an easy-to-prepare, everyday dessert.
- Prep: 10 min
- Refrigeration: 30 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh raspberries or frozen thawed
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla ice cream
- Fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnish
In a small bowl, stir gelatin in water for 2 minutes until dissolved.
Add maple syrup to gelatin mixture. Heat in microwave for 50 seconds at High. Remove from microwave and mix with the raspberries. Set aside.
Add ice cream in the bowl of a mixer; beat at medium speed for 1 minute. Add the raspberries mixture while mixing. Pour into dessert bowls and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Before serving, garnish with raspberries and fresh mint leaves. Serve with cookies.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||11 % / 116 mg|
|Vitamin C:||28 %|
|Vitamin B12:||13 %|