This is the Leek Dip with Herbs recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 3 min
- 1/4 leek sliced (green and white parts)
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Bas-du-Fleuve salted herbs
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) fresh parsley minced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Cook leek in skillet over medium heat, 2 to 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. In food processor, purée leek with salted herbs and lemon juice. Set aside.
In a bowl, whisk together sour cream, yogurt and leek mixture. Add parsley and serve.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||2 % / 17 mg|
|Vitamin A:||1 %|
|Vitamin B12:||2 %|
|Vitamin C:||2 %|