This is the Lemon Ginger Cheesecake Pie recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 8 min - 10 min
- Refrigeration: 2 h - 3 h
- 1 1/3 cups (330 mL) ginger cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) butter melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped candied ginger (optional)
- 1 pouch (1/4 oz/7 g) of unflavoured gelatin
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) lemon juice
- 8 oz (250 g) Canadian Cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground ginger
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 5 lemon slices to garnish
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Stir ingredients together until well combined. Press into bottom and sides of 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Bake in preheated 375 °F (190 °C) oven 8 min. Cool before filling.
Sprinkle gelatin over lemon juice in small saucepan; let rest 5 min until softened. Heat gently 1 min or until dissolved.
Beat Cream cheese with sugar and ginger until light. Gradually beat in lemon juice mixture until combined. Refrigerate 15 to 20 min, stirring once until slightly thickened.
Whip cream into thickened Cream cheese mixture, turn into crust. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours until set. Garnish with lemon slices.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 66 mg|
|Vitamin A:||30 %|