Lemon Mirror Cheesecake
This is the Lemon Mirror Cheesecake recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- Refrigeration: 1 h
- 1 cup (250 mL) Five Roses Heritage Pasta Flour
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) brown sugar lightly packed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Break-Free Liquid Eggs* well shaken
- 2 pkg (8 oz/250 g each) Canadian Cream cheese brick style softened
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) Break-Free Liquid Eggs* well shaken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Realemon Lemon Juice**
- Please refer to the Lemon Twist recipe for the instructions on how to prepare our lemon curd.
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
Blend flour with sugar and rub butter into flour mixture using a rubber spatula. Use a fork to stir eggs into flour until crumbly. Pat dough into the bottom of a greased 9-in (23 cm) springform baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
Beat Canadian Cream cheese until very smooth. Mix in eggs, sugar and lemon juice. Spread into prepared crust. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely.
Please refer to the Lemon Twist recipe for the instructions on how to prepare our lemon curd. Spread cooled lemon curd over cooled cheesecake and chill until set.
* To replace Break-Free Liquid Eggs with whole eggs, please consult the conversion chart on the manufacturer's Web site:www.burnbraefarms.com
** Realemon Lemon Juice can be replaced with an equal quantity of freshly squeezed lemon juice.