This is the Lime and Coriander Butter recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated lime zest
Cream together butter, coriander, lime juice, red pepper and lime peel. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let stand for 1 hour to blend flavours.
Serve melted on corn or fish, or spread on fresh bread.
Keeps in refrigerator: 2 to 3 weeksKeeps at room temperature: 2 to 4 hours