This is the Lobster club with Mozzarella recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 2 min - 5 min
- 4 oz (120 g) lobster meat
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh chives chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 kaiser rolls each cut horizontally into 3 slices
- 4 slices of Canadian Mozzarella
- 4 slices of cooked bacon
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) baby arugula
Preheat oven to broil.
In a bowl, mix lobster, mayonnaise and chives. Season with pepper.
Place kaiser roll slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Top each bottom bun slice with a Mozzarella slice and 2 bacon slices. Arrange apple slices on middle buns and top with a Mozzarella slice.
Broil in the oven for 2–5 minutes to toast buns and brown cheese.
Place bottom bun slices on a board and top with the lobster mixture. Add middle bun and top with arugula. Cover with remaining bun slices.
Cut each in 4 and serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Gouda, Cheddar.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||38 % / 417 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||117 %|