This is the Marinated Shrimp with Triple-Cream Brie recipe.
- Prep: 25 min
- Cooking: 3 min - 5 min
- 10 large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared horseradish
- 8 oz (250 g) Triple-Cream DuVillage de Warwick or any other Canadian Brie
- Pumpernickel bread
- 20 leaves baby spinach or watercress
- Coarse salt
Combine shrimp, olive oil and horseradish and marinate for about 20 minutes.
In the meantime, cut cheese into 10 wedges, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide.
Cut bread into 10 round slices. Toast under preheated broiler for 1 to 2 minutes or until crispy.
In a frying pan over very high heat, cook shrimp. Do not add any fat to the pan. Remove when shrimp are pink on both sides (about 3 to 5 minutes). Do not overcook.
To assemble, top toast with 2 leaves of spinach, then cheese and a shrimp. Sprinkle with a little salt and serve immediately.
Replace the Triple-Cream with the Double-Cream Brie.
Learn more about