This is the Mascarpone shrimp bites recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Mascarpone
- 1 cup (250 mL) small shrimp
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh horseradish chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh chives chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 24 tortilla chips croutons or rice crackers
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a bowl, whisk Mascarpone to soften it. Stir in shrimp, horseradish, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
Serve on chips, croutons or rice crackers.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Ricotta, Cream Cheese.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||4 % / 46 mg|