This is the Mascarpone truffles recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Refrigeration: 2 h
- 10 oz (300 g) dark chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Mascarpone
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) powdered cocoa
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar
• In a saucepan, melt chocolate along with cream.• Remove from heat and add Mascarpone. Stir until chocolate mixture is marbled with Mascarpone.• Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.• Mix cocoa and sugar.
Make small balls with chocolate and Mascarpone mixture, and roll them in the cocoa and sugar. Reserve in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Cream cheese.
You can use either dark or bittersweet chocolate in this recipe (not unsweetened).
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||3 % / 35 mg|