This is the Michigan Veal Burger with Provolone recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 8 min - 12 min
- 1 1/4 lb (560 g) ground veal
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) freshly grated Canadian Parmesan
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Italian dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh oregano or 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried oregano
- 4 Villaggio Italian-style Hamburger Buns toasted
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) Italian tomato sauce heated
- 4 thick slices Canadian Provolone
- Sliced green olives to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the barbecue.
In a bowl, combine veal with Parmesan, breadcrumbs and oregano. Salt and pepper to taste. Shape into 4 large patties.
Grill patties on barbecue for 4 to 6 minutes per side until well done. Remove from heat and place on toasted buns.
Top each patty with hot tomato sauce and a slice of Provolone. Sprinkle with sliced olives.
Learn more about