The creamy chocolate cheesecake layered with whipped cream and cookie crumbs are a hit any day of the week. No baking required!
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Refrigeration: 1 hour
- Cookie Crumble
- 15 chocolate-vanilla sandwich cookies (such as Oreos) crushed
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) melted Canadian Butter
- Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- 2 - 8oz (250 g each) packs of Canadian cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) cocoa
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) Canadian milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- Whipped Cream
- 1 1/4 cups (310 ml) Canadian whipping cream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cocoa
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) vanilla
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Mix together crushed cookies and melted Canadian butter. Set aside.
To make the cheesecake filling, add the Canadian cream cheese and sugar to a mixer bowl and mix until well combined, then add the cocoa and mix until smooth.
Add Canadian milk, vanilla and salt and mix until smooth. Set aside.
To make the whipped cream, add Canadian whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla and cocoa in a mixer bowl and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Time to construct the trifles! Using 4 medium sized Mason jars or glasses, divide half of the cookie crumbs between the 4 jars and spread evenly in the bottoms.
Spoon and even layer of cheesecake filling on top of cookie crumb layer of each jar using about half of the filling.
Spoon an even layer of whipped cream on top of the cheesecake filling in each of the jars.
Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 on top of the partially filled jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.