This is the Mozzarella and Crab Spring Rolls recipe.
- Prep: 15 min - 20 min
- Cooking: 3 min - 5 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crabmeat or crab-flavoured pollock shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cucumber grated
- A dash of sesame oil
- A pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- Peanut oil for deep-frying
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Mix crabmeat with Mozzarella and cucumber. Add sesame oil and pepper.
Divide mixture between spring roll wrappers and roll up (about 1 tbsp/ 15 mL on each).
Heat peanut oil to 350 ºF (180 ºC). Carefully slide in the rolls in the oil to fry, a few at a time. Turn them occassionally to brown evenly and fry 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool on rack. Repeat with remaining.
Serve with favorite sauce.
1 serving = 1 roll
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 61 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||45 %|