Mozzarella garam masala meatballsOur dietitians' favourite
This is the Mozzarella garam masala meatballs recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1 lb (450 g) lean ground veal
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shelled pistachios chopped
- 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) Canadian Mozzarella shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garam masala
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Shape into1¼˝ (3 cm) meatballs and place in ovenproof dish.
Bake meatballs in the oven for 15–20 minutes.
Transfer meatballs to a serving plate. Serve hot with appetizer picks.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Swiss cheese, Gouda, Cheddar.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 84 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||42 %|
|Vitamin B6:||15 %|