This is the Mozzarella pasta with chicken, Alfredo-style recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 5 cups (1.25 L) short pasta cooked
- 1 cup (250 mL) homemade or store-bought Alfredo sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) homemade or store-bought pesto
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) grilled chicken cut into strips
- 3 cups (750 mL) vegetables your choice (mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli florets, peppers, etc.)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Mozzarella diced
Preheat grill to medium heat. Place two large squares of aluminum foil on work surface. Cover with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix pasta with all ingredients except Mozzarella.
Transfer mixture onto parchment paper. Cover with another square of aluminum foil and seal the sides tightly. Cook on grill for 10 minutes. Open up the papillote, garnish with Mozzarella, and continue cooking to melt or brown the cheese. Serve immediately.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Gouda, Cheddar, Havarti.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||22 % / 245 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||52 %|