You've just got to try this!
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 30 min - 45 min
- 2 medium sweet potatoes boiled, peeled, then diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) paprika
- 1 cup (250 mL) corn nibblets
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 7 oz (210 g) Oka cheese with rind or Canadian Swiss-style cheese sliced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Combine potatoes, onion, parsley, rosemary, salt, pepper and corn. Arrange mixture in a buttered 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate. Pour eggs over mixture. Arrange cheese on top. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in preheated 350 °F (180 °C) oven 30 to 45 minutes.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||26 % / 286 mg|
|Vitamin A:||47 %|
|Vitamin B12:||48 %|