A twist on a crustless quiche, this is an awesome, deliciously satisfying meal-in-a-dish.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 35 min - 40 min
- 3 cups (750 mL) sweet potatoes peeled, diced, then cooked
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen green peas thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onion chopped
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) each rosemary, pepper, paprika
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 7 oz (200 g) Swiss-type cheese or Oka cheese sliced with rind
- Salt to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Gently combine potatoes, peas, onion, herbs and seasoning, except paprika. Arrange mixture in 10-inch pie plate. Pour eggs over mixture. Arrange Oka slices on top. Sprinkle with paprika for colour. Bake in preheated 350° F (180° C) oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||30 % / 335 mg|
|Vitamin A:||111 %|
|Vitamin B12:||88 %|