One Pan Lasagna
This one-pan lasagna is a delicious and easy dinner recipe, just right for busy nights! Less mess is the best.
- Prep: 35 minutes
- Cooking: 40 minutes
- ½ tbsp (7.5 ml) Canadian butter
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 g lean ground beef
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 jar (650 ml) Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup (185 ml) Canadian ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) Canadian mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Canadian Parmesan cheese, grated
- Top with
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano, dried
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Heat Canadian butter, onion, carrot and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
Add ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook until beef is brown, stirring frequently. Drain any fat.
Add Marinara sauce, water, and noodles to the skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
Top lasagna with dollops of Canadian ricotta cheese and half of the Canadian mozzarella and Canadian Parmesan cheeses. Cover the pan and cook on low for 5 minutes. Sprinkle remaining Canadian cheeses on top and cover until melted.
Remove the pan from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes if desired. Sprinkle with oregano, chopped fresh basil and parsley before serving, if desired. Enjoy!