Meals in a jar, Salads on the Go.
- Prep: 15 min
- SALAD DRESSING
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) poppy seeds
- 2 tsp (10 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tsp (10 mL) orange juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) orange zest
- VEGETABLES AND FRUIT
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced green apple
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange segments
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) grated Canadian Mozzarella
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped pecans
- GRAINS AND GREENS
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) baby spinach
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Make the salad dressing.
Prepare the salad fixings.
Place all the ingredients in a jar in the following order: Salad dressing Firm vegetables and fruit (cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, corn, celery, apple, grapes) Soft vegetables and fruit (avocado, mushrooms, orange) Protein Grains and greens
Cover tightly with the lid and refrigerate. Keeps up to 2 days.
When it’s time to eat, simply toss and enjoy!
Firm vegetables and fruit (cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, corn, celery, apple, grapes)
Soft vegetables and fruit (avocado, mushrooms, orange)
Grains and greens
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||30 % / 335 g|
|Vitamin B12:||50 %|
|Vitamin C:||61 %|