This is the Pancetta & Cheddar roasted potatoes recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- 6 cups (1.5 L) potatoes julienned
- 2 oz (60 g) pancetta diced
- 1 small onion chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) 15% cream
- 1/2 - 1 tsp (2-5 mL) lemon zest
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Aged Cheddar shaved
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).On a parchment-lined baking sheet, mix potatoes, pancetta and onion. Season with salt and pepper.Cook in the oven for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.Remove from the oven, transfer to a bowl and add cream, lemon zest, basil and cheese. Stir, let cheese melt and serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Provolone, Mild or Medium Cheddar, Mozzarella.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||20 % / 223 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||21 %|
|Vitamin C:||26 %|