This is the Parmesan croutons recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 2 cups (500 mL) bread cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter melted
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Canadian Parmesan finely grated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried basil, oregano, rosemary or herbes de Provence
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat the oven to400°F (200°C).
In a bowl, mix bread with butter, Parmesan and dried basil; season with salt and pepper.
Coat bread cubes thoroughly and spread out on a baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for 12–15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Let cool and add to your favourite salad.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||3 % / 35 g|