This is the Pasta salad with Ricotta and ham recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) Canadian Ricotta
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh chives chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 cups (1.5 L) short pasta,regular or whole wheat cooked
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) carrots peeled and grated
- 1 cup (250 mL) celery diced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) broccoli florets raw or blanched
- 1 cup (250 mL) ham finely diced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large bowl, whip Ricotta with milk.
Add mustard and chives, and season.
Add remaining ingredients, toss and serve.
Canadian Cream cheese, Mascarpone.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||20 % / 217 mg|
|Vitamin A:||44 %|
|Vitamin C:||59 %|