This fruit chutney garnished with Feta creates the perfect balance between sweet and salty. You’re going to ask for more!
- Prep: 10 min
- Peach Chutney
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) onion chopped
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) canned or frozen (defrosted) peaches chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) smoked paprika
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fennel seeds
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground coriander
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Puree peach and other Chutney ingredients in a blender and transfer to a serving dish.
For the garnish, mix ingredients including Feta in a bowl. Before serving, top chutney with garnish. Serve with naan bread.
Canadian Cheese alternatives: Canadian Paneer, Cheddar or Havarti.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||14 % / 157 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||24 %|
|Vitamin C:||15 %|