This is the Peanut Butter and Ice Cream Pie recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 8 min
- Freezing: 5 h 30 - 5 h 45
- 2 cups (500 mL) soft chocolate ice cream
- 4 cups (1 L) soft vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Peanut Crust
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) crushed Graham cookies
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) melted butter
Spread chocolate ice cream evenly over piecrust and freeze for 30 to 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, in bowl, mix vanilla ice cream and peanut butter. Freeze mixture for 45 minutes. Spread ice cream and peanut butter mixture over chocolate ice cream covered pie and shape into mount. Top with chopped peanuts. Freeze for 5 hours. Remove from freezer and let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with chocolate syrup.
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In bowl, mix all ingredients. Press into a 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||10 % / 113 mg|
|Vitamin E:||20 %|