Cottage cheese is cool again. Cottage cheese with the Quality Milk logo is even cooler. Make this heavenly tasting no-bake peanut butter cottage cheese cookie cookie dough recipe! Make it to share, or enjoy it all for yourself.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cooking: No cooking required
- 1 container (500 g) 2% Canadian cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) creamy peanut butter or any nut/seed butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 3 cups (750 ml) almond flour
- 1 cup (250 ml) chocolate chips
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a blender, combine the cottage cheese, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend the ingredients until you achieve a smooth consistency.
Transfer the blended mixture into a bowl and add the almond flour. Stir well to ensure the ingredients are fully combined.
Add the mini chocolate chips to the mixture and mix everything together.
Serve and enjoy!